Is Been Verified a good service?

If you're interested in checking someone's background for criminal records for free online, you're not going to find a professional one. What you'll find is companies who let members search their databases, which use information that's publicly available (yet scattered all over the place.) Their goal is to be as accurate as possible about people's details which include, but aren't limited to a person's former and current address, criminal history and court records (may include records of divorce and marriage, judgments, etc).

In this post, I'll show a review of Been Verified which does offer a free trial. Your info and searches are kept safe, people you search for won't know what you were up to, according to the company (and most if not 100% of their competitors, as far as I'm aware).
As I'm updating the text of this post in the late summer of 2021, I can't remember the last time I've seen an advertisement from this company. In fact, Been Verified doesn't even show up in the first 5 pages of Google when I search for "background check", unless you count what is shown in related searches. Maybe this company has fallen off the radar over the years. Still, I'm leaving up the very old video review I did of it anyways, despite the quality of the video.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to find out who owns an email address.

Popular public records resources

Where is a truly free reverse cell phone look up?